Thursday, September 9, 2010

By Your Stripes, I am Healed

About 3 nights ago, I suffered two seizures back to back. It is starting to just annoy me. I am 20 yrs old and I am still dealing with something that has been for the past 8 yrs. When is this ever gonna stop???? Even my arm was temporarily paralyzed and in major pain...and still is. Don't ask me how I am typing this blog at this moment? It's nothing but a miracle from above. What's so funny about my seizures is that the day after I had them, I got onto Facebook (this is after I came back from the Doc) to just check if I had any messages or to see who I could chat with for the moment. To my surprise, this guy who I really don't know just started chatting with me and asking how I was doing. As I told him what happened to me the night before, he told me that "God had told him to just ask me how my day was going." He turned out to be an excellent prayer, as he prayed for me to be healed. "BY YOUR STRIPES I AM HEALED...SAY IT!!!!!" He kept chanting this thru the Facebook chat. Not only did it end there, but later that night, when one of my best friends (brother) came to visit me, he prayed the same prayer of healing for me, and I was just astounded with nothing to say. All I could do at that moment was smile, a smile that nobody else understood at that moment but myself. THANK YOU GOD. THANK YOU!!!! INDEED, BY YOUR STRIPES I AM HEALED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment