Friday, January 11, 2013

Hypothetical Architect

When I was in my teenage years, my only dream was to become an architect. However, I was rudely awaken when I realized that I was not up to par in my Algebra and Geometry courses. As a matter of fact, I was less than "comfortable" with Math in general. It was the subject in which I struggled the most with throughout my high school years. In other words, my hopes of ever becoming an architect were quickly flushed down the toilet. However, the dream that could have been a reality still exists within the realm of my artwork, mostly in my sketchbooks which are filled with imaginary structures, buildings, cities. In the meantime, enjoy one which I sketched on Monday, Jan 7th and was inspired by my recent visit to St. Louis, Missouri, USA. Please click on the picture to get a larger view.


1 comment: