Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring = Allergy Armageddon!

Sneezing here and there...stuffy nose...scratchy throat...lost voice.....all the Armageddons or hells associated with the ruthless Spring season. However, I will be honest. Spring will always be my favorite season. The not too hot/not too cold weather combined with the visual beauty of nature is why I would pick Spring over the broiling Summer, the freezing Winter, and the depressing Autumn. The only problem is that one equation makes Spring hell to pay. Pollen! The beautiful pink, white, and sometimes light blue blossoms that we see everywhere are the very source of our sneezing, coughing, stuffiness,  aching, and itching. For this reason alone, Spring and I have a love-hate relationship. I love it for its amazing beauty and perfect weather, but that pollen has got to go.

1 comment: